The story behind Alpine:
One of my biggest worries before leaving to Alaska was how would I fulfill orders?
Moe (husband) quickly had a solution for that and decided to surprised me with a portable table! Lol
While doing some adventurous working in Alaska the gorgeous views inspired me to form a small Alpine mountain. I think it's a great piece for the adventurist girls out there.
Moe of course quickly thinking of great ideas suggested we should film the process of the piece while in different locations! Oh boy I thought, but there we were hiking for hours in Alaskan Summer never ending light with all the camera gear, and of course the table, seeking for that special spot. Navigating from waterfalls to rivers to glaciers and so on.
It was a blast filming and the necklaces turned out super adorable!
- Hand crafted Alpine Mountain piece featuring a sparkly hammered texture and top wire weaving. Gold filled necklace with lobster clasp ends. Available in Sterling Silver.
- Total length on model: 16”
- Alpine pendant: 20 x 11mm
- Because of the nature of the craft each necklace may vary slightly.
- For help choosing your length, check out this helpful chart!
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals. Store in jewelry box to prevent tarnishing.
- Each design is handcrafted for you in Los Angeles, CA studio. Please direct any inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org