Mexican Vegan with Mexico City Pro Chef
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Melrie and Chef Graciela in learning to prepare a traditional Mexican vegan menu: Mexican style rice and Tinga cooked with carrots, red tomato, spices and chilies. Enjoy a guided cooking class with a professional chef with easy recipes that you can follow at home. We will share with you secrets, tips, ideas and suggestions while we cook step by step every dish. Or in the meantime, just select your favorite beverage and enjoy!
Everyone who registers and is confirmed for the class will receive a shopping list and recipe card. On the evening of the event, Chef Graciela will walk you through the process of creating this signature dish, step by step. The class will be held on Zoom so all attendees can see Graciela in action and ask any questions directly.
- We will start your experience with a welcome, where we will meet a little to know your cooking preferences.
- Mise au place: we will go through ingredients and utensils.
- Technique: we will teach you specific Mexican cooking techniques allowing time for questions.
- Hands-on and Stories: we will check in on how are you doing and share with you tips and secrets for your dishes.
- Feedback and Conclusions: please share with us your comments as we close with final tips on usage and storage.
- Mexican Rice
Spouses and friends are welcome to participate.
*Please Note: Reservations are limited. An RSVP does not confirm you for this event. Confirmations will be sent 7 days before the scheudled date.