HOW TO FIND YOUR RING SIZE
Use a Plastic Ring Sizer
-You can order our plastic ring sizers here.
-Pass the sizer along to your friends when you’re done. You’re definitely not the only one who doesn’t know their size!
-Accuracy: Works pretty great, but make sure to follow all the included instructions.
Use a Printable "Ring Sizer Tool"
-Find a printable ring sizing sheet online.
-Accuracy: There is room for error, but if you follow the instructions carefully you should get a good idea of your ring size.
1. Make sure the ring slider, whether its paper or plastic, fits over your knuckle otherwise you wont be able to slide the ring into the right place.
2. Salty foods can cause fingers to swell up a bit, measure your finger at the end of the day when they tend to be a bit more swollen.
3. Similarly, cold weather can cause your skin to shrink, while heat can cause it to expand. Make a note of this when sizing your finger.
4. Keep in mind that fingers on each hand can have different sizes.
5. In comparison to thin bands, rings with thick bands will always be slightly tighter.
6. Finally, when in doubt, order up half a size.